1) Caixia Qi*, Shudong Zhu, Huijuan Su, Hui Lin, Rengui Guan, Stability improvement of Au/Fe-La-Al2O3 catalyst by incorporated with a FexOy layer in CO oxidation, Appl. Catal. B Envirn. 138-139 （2013）104-112。
2) Caixia Qi*, Huijuan Su, Rengui Guan, Xiufeng Xu. An Investigation into Phosphate-Doped Au/Alumina for Low Temperature CO Oxidation, J. Phys. Chem. C. 2012, 116, 17492-17500.
3) Caixia Qi*，Lidun An，Rengui Guan, Industrial Applications of Gold materials，Chemistry (in Chinese), 2012, 75, 1-6
4) Yongbing, Xu，Huijuan Su，Caixia Qi*. Au catalysts for propylene epoxidation，Industrial Catalysis (in Chinese). 2012, 20(9); 1-4.
5) Rengui Guan，Huijuan Su，Caixia Qi*. Market prospects of new industrial application of gold materials，Gold(in chinese). 2012, 33( 1)，35-37.
6) Huijuan Su，Youbing Xu，Xiufeng Xu，Lidun An，Caixia Qi*. Catalytic performance of KOH modified Au/Al2O3 for low temperature CO oxidation，Molecular Catalysis (in Chinese). 2011, 25(1), 43-48.
7) Caixia Qi* , Jiahui Huang, Shuangquan Bao, Huijuan Su, Tomoki Akita, Mastake Haruta*, Switching of reactions between hydrogenation and epoxidation of propene over Au/Ti-based oxides in the presence of H2 and O2，Journal of Catalysis, 281(2011)12-20.
8) J. Huang, E. Lima, T. Akita, A. Guzman, C. X. Qi, T. Takei, M. Haruta “Propene Epoxidation with O2 and H2: Identification of the Most Active Gold Cluster”, Journal of Catalysis, 278, (2011) 8-15.
9) Xiaotao Ding, Peiqing Zhang, Lidun An, Caixia Qi，The progress in gold catalyst supported by microporous zeolites, Molecular Catalysis (in Chinese), 24（1）（2010）93-98.
10) Caixia Qi，John C. Amphlett，Brant A. Peppley, “Stability of NiAl layered double hydroxides derived catalysts for the steam reforming of methanol”，Catalysis Communications 111 (2009) 71–76
11) Caixia Qi，John C. Amphlett，Brant A. Peppley, ”H2 production via the steam reforming of methanol over NiAl-LDH derived catalysts”， Catalysis Survey from Asia， 13(1) (2009)16-22.
12) Caixia Qi，“The production of propylene oxide over nanometer Au catalysts in presence of H2 and O
13) Caixia Qi*，John C. Amphlett，Brant A. Peppley, “Hydrogen production by methanol reforming on NiAl layered double hydroxide derived catalyst: Effect of the pretreatment of the catalyst”，International Journal of Hydrogen Energy，32 (2007) 5098 – 5102.
14) Caixia Qi*，John C. Amphlett, Brant A. Peppley, “K (Na)-promoted Ni，Al layered double hydroxide catalysts for the steam reforming of methanol，Journal of Power Sources 171(2007)842-849.
15) Fushan Wang，Caixia Qi* and Jiantai Ma，“The study of the uncalcined Au catalyst and inorganic salts on direct gas-phase epoxidation of propylene”，Catalysis Comunications，8(2007)1947-1952.
16) Caixia Qi, John C. Amphlett and Brant A. Peppley, Product composition as a function of temperature over NiAl-layered double hydroxide derived catalysts in steam reforming of methanol , Applied Catalysis A: General, 302(2)(2006)237-243.
17) Caixia Qi, John C. Amphlett and Brant A. Peppley, Methanol steam reforming over NiAl and Ni (M) Al layered double hydroxides (M= Au, Rh, Ir) derived catalysts, Catalysis Letters 104(2005)57-62.
18) C. Qi, M. Okumura, T. Akita, and M. Haruta, Vapor-phase epoxidation of propylene using H2/O2 mixture over gold catalysts supported on non-porous silica and mesoporpous titania-silica: effect of preparation conditions and pretreatment, Applied Catalysis A: General, 263(2004), 19-26.
19) C. Qi, T. Akita, M. Okumura, K. Kuraoka and M. Haruta, Effect of chemical properties of surface and texture of mesoporous titanosilicates on direct vapor epoxidation of propylene over Au catalysts at high reaction temperature, Applied Catalysis A: General, 253(2003), 75-89
20) C. Qi, T. Akita, M. Okumura and M. Haruta, Epoxidation of propylene over gold catalysts supported on nonporous silica, Applied Catalysis A: General, 218(2001), 81-89.
21) Caixia Qi, Lidun An and Hongli Wang, Effect of foreign carbon on activity of methane combustion over supported palladium catalysts, Journal of Natural Gas Chemistry, 10(1)(2001)1-16.
22) Caixia Qi，Lidun An，Hongli Wang, The study on the structure and catalytic performance of. Pd/MgO/ Al2O3，Molecular Catalysis (in Chinese), 12, 6(1998), 429-435.
23) Caixia Qi, L. An and H. Wang, “The Role of MgO in methane combustion on palladium catalysts”, Applied Catalysis A: General, 140(1996) 17.
24) Caixia. Qi, Tingfang Bai and Lidun An, Influence of MgO loading on the structure and catalytic performance of Pd/Al2O3: 2. competitive adsorption properties of palladium cation on MgO and Al2O3, React. Kinet. Catal. Lett., 59(1996), 375-380.
25) Caixia Qi, Tingfang. Bai and Lidun An, Influence of MgO loading on the structure and catalytic performance of Pd/Al2O3: 1. Effect of Interaction between MgO and Al2O3, React. Kinet. Catal. Lett., 54(1995), 131-136.
1) Caixia Qi, Xun Sun, Huijuan Su, Rengui
Guan, Yuhua Zheng, Shui An, Lidun An, “Active Carbon supported Au catalyst and
methods of its preparation and application”, Chinese Patent 201410205120.5.
2) Caixia Qi, Xun Sun, Huijuan Su, Rengui Guan, Yuhua Zheng, Hui lin, Lidun An, “The method for production of gluconate sodium from the catalytic oxidation of glucose by using Au catalyst”, Chinese Patent 201410011666.7.
3) Zhanbin Wong, Caixia Qi, Shousheng Li, Huijuan Su, Wenjie Song, Rengui Guan, Libo Sun, Yuhua Zheng, Hui Lin, Lidun An, “ Bead-shaped supported nanogold catalyst for usage in sealed CO2 laser”, Chinese Patent 201310690095X；International Patent: PCT/2014/070759
4) Caixia Qi, Conghua Liu , Shudong Zhu, Jiaoliang Huang , Xiaotao Ding , Wei Ding, Huijuan Su, JInjun Cai, Lidun An, Yunfeng Zheng, “A type of catalytic cracking zeolite catalyst modified with Au-containing elements”, Chinese Patent 201310080787.2
1) Hui lin，JIe Feng，Huijuan Su，Caixia Qi*，”Au-P/Al2O3 catalyst for preferential CO oxidation in H2-rich gas stream”，Oct. 15-19, 2012, 16th NCC, Shenyang, China，Oral presentation.
2) Caixia Qi，”An investigation into phosphate doped Au/alumina for low temperature CO oxidation”, Sept. 5-8, 2012, Gold2012, Tokyo, Japan, oral presentation
3) Caixia Qi*, Huijuan Su, Shudong Zhu and Reigui Guan， “The sandwich-type Au catalyst for low temperature CO oxidation”，July 30-Aug.2, 2012, ICMFC-2, Singapore--- Oral presentation
4) Caixia Qi*，Jiahui Huang，Huijuan Su，Masatake Haruta*，”Switching of reactions between hydrogenation and epoxidation of propene over Au/Ti-based oxides in the presence of H2 and O
5) Caixia Qi, * Huijuan Su, Xiufeng Xu and Lidun An，“Excellent thermal stability of P modified Au catalysts for CO oxidation”，TOCAT-5，July 5-6 2010，Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan， Poster Presentation
6) Caixia Qi*, Qingquan Lin, Shixue Qi, Lidun An,” Improvement in Long-Term Durability of Gold Catalysts for CO Removal in Ambient Air and the Reformate Gases”, The 5th international conference on gold science，technology and its applications (Gold 2009)，29 July，2009, Heidelberg, Germany， ---Oral presentation
7) Caixia Qi, Qingquan Lin, Huijuan Su, Lidun An, “Stability & Deactivation of Newly Designed Sandwich-type Au catalysts for CO removal in ambient air”， The 4th International Conference on Green and Sustainable Chemistry (GSC-4) & the 2nd Asian-Oceanian Conference on Green and Sustainable Chemistry, Aug. 20-24, 2009, Beijing, China.--- oral presentation
8) Caixia Qi, Huijuan Su, Qingquan Lin, Xiufeng Xu, Lidun An, “Influence of Copper in stability of Au/FL/Al2O3 catalysts for CO oxidation” , APCSEET2009，The 7th Asia Pacific Conference on Sustainable Energy and Environmental Technologies, Oct 16-18，2009, Qingdao, China. ----oral presentation.
9) Caixia Qi*, Lidun An, Shixue Qi, Xuhua Zou, Jinguang Xu, Zhanghuai Suo, “Long-term durability of gold catalysts for the applications in ambient air purification”,，20th Canadian Catalysis Synposium, June 16-18, 2008, Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Oral presentation
10) Caixia Qi*, John C. Amphlett and Brant A. Peppley, “Durability of NiAl layered double hydroxides derived catalysts for the steam reforming of methanol”, 20th Canadian Catalysis Synposium, June 16-18, 2008, Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Oral Presentation
11) Caixia Qi*，Qingque Li，Yong Wan and Lidun An，“Effect of thermal treatment by different atmospheres on morphology of nanogold catalysts and its performance for CO oxidation” , 14th Internal catalysis Congress, July 13-18, 2008, Seoul, Korea, Poster presentation
12) Caixia Qi*，Wei Wang，Qingquan Lin，Lidun An, “ Preparation of sandwich-type Au catalysts and its catalytic performance”, Oct 13-18, 2008 ,14th NCC，Nanjing，China, Poster presentation.
Caixia Qi's Lab Tel: 86-535-6911732 Add: 30 Qingquan Road,Yantai, 264005, China